Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tooth Troubles

So, we ended up going through Boonsboro, and into Hagerstown today. Unfortunately I did not get to enjoy the sights. I went to the dentist because I was having severe tooth pain, and found out that I need a root canal done now. So for the next week I'm on antibiotics, and pain meds to try and control the pain, and then I have my next appointment Friday, and hopefully he'll be able to fill in the tooth, and I'll be done AGAIN with my teeth. Fortunately this place was recommended to me by Lori from the barn, and they stayed open late for me today so that I didn't have to go for the weekend with my tooth like that. I'm very appreciative, and am glad that they started work on it so that its not as painful while I'm taking the antibiotics. I definitely do not ever want to be in that much pain again.

On a different note, this Sunday, we are hoping to go spend the day walking around the town in Harpers Ferry, and see the sights, and have a picnic. We drove through it last Sunday, but had other things we wanted to do, so this Sunday will be our day to walk around, and that way when my parents come up for Thanksgiving we can take them there, and show them our favorite things. We will definitely take some pictures and post them for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment