Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Friday, August 19, 2011

More Antibiotics

I woke up at the beginning of the week not feeling so well, then was feeling pretty good by Wednesday, woke up Thursday feeling sick, and woke up today feeling even worse. Not a good week, and then to top it off went to the dentist again, and he prescribed penicillin antibiotics because I still have some sort of infection going on, as my tooth still does hurt on and off, and is still sore when he cleans it out. So hopefully this new antibiotic will kill whatever the other antibiotic didn't, and I can finally get it filled in next Friday. I really am going to be their permanent Friday patient and the rate I'm going lol. At least they aren't charging me for the visits.

Dustin was awesome, and let me get red velvet cake mix, and cream cheese frosting, so I can have a treat myself, since I'm not as big a fan of chocolate chip cookies as he is. So in the next few days I'm going to have fun and make myself a cake.

I am still on the hunt for a job, haven't had any call backs or offers yet, so this next week I'm going to head out to the race track, and see if they need help there. I'm just trying to let people know I'm looking for a job, when I got places, like the feed store, so that maybe if they hear of something, either I will hear about it from them when I go in next, or I will get a call from the person looking, since word of mouth is so big around here.  First of course I need to get better again, since going in sick somewhere asking for a job is not the type of impression I want to leave on someone.

On a different note, Dustin's parents booked their flights to come out and visit at the end of September, so that makes us excited. Hopefully we'll both be able to go up and see Ryan, Jennifer, and JJ with them as well. So happy end of the day news.

No comments:

Post a Comment