Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Dustin and I had our weekly date night last night. Every week generally on Sundays we try to do something either at night, or during the day, so last night we watched Remember The Titans, and had pizza. Its nice to have a day set aside where we do something together, spice things up a little bit outside of the norm so that we don't end up getting in a rut where we don't do much together outside of work and the house.

I've rented a couple movies from the library so far, and even though they don't have the biggest selection, its nice and convenient, and they do have a few good movies I like watching. And here you can actually renew them, as well as check out magazines.

We went to the dentist in the afternoon, and then Wal-Mart for our weekly shopping trip. The dentist didn't fill in my tooth this time, he just cleaned it out and put more medicine in it again. So I have an appointment next Friday, where hopefully he'll finally fill it in. Though I do prefer that he be absolutely confident that the infection is all gone before closing it up, as I don't want any more issues down the road. It doesn't hurt at all anymore, and it only hurt a little bit as he was cleaning it out yesterday. So there is hope that its finally healing.

We went to the Wal-Mart in Frederick this time, instead of Charles Town, and they actually have a better selection of food, and a bigger store. I found the Red Mill cereal and baking mixes which the Charles Town store doesn't have. 

I got Febreeze to hopefully make the chair smell better, since it does smell musty from being in the cellar. The Febreeze seems to be working relatively well, but I think it will take a few treatments before the smell is completely gone. We are also working on getting the smell out of the wood dressers and desk, since they too smell pretty musty. Any suggestions on how to do that would be wonderful, as we are tired of the room smelling.

A happy ending note, it sounds like Dustin's parents are going to come visit from September 21st to the 27th, and I'm happy that we can see some family before my birthday. And then of course we have my parents looking to come out for thanksgiving and my birthday, which will make my birthday even more special. Of course at some point we do want to get together with Ryan, Jennifer, and JJ, and do something fun and exciting. Maybe they can show us some of the awesome things New York has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment