Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trailer Hitch And Tires

So the trailer hitch and brakes were put in the truck, and Tonia was able to pick up the truck much sooner than we all thought.  She is currently on her way up to get the trailer so it can get new tires today before the tire store closes.  So it looks like we are going to be able to leave early tomorrow morning, and be on our way.

Excitement ensues, I can't wait to be on the road, and finally heading towards Maryland.  Tonight will be Dustin's last night in California, and while I will be back for a week between trips, it will be the last time I sleep in California as a resident of the state.  So exciting, and yet nerve-wracking at the same time.  Its just a lot to process, the fact that coming back here will be the "week long trip", but that going to Maryland is permanent.  All we have left to do is move the mattress, my tack, and our personal stuff to their proper places, and we are all set to leave early tomorrow morning.  Bon Voyage everyone.  I will post again when I have available internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment