Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Made It To Maryland

So I made it to Maryland finally.  Arrived the on Wednesday July 6th, but am heading back to California tomorrow for my second trip.  We got to have our own personally fireworks show on the 4th in Tennessee.  The son of the owner of the place we stopped had gotten the big fireworks, and was setting them off in their backyard off their pasture fence.  Never had our own personal show before, it was very neat.

We have started moving into our house, and Dustin and I love it.  It has the original door molding, some of the doors have the original handles and locks, and they even have a door between the bathroom and what should be the formal dining room, its Dustin's office now, that has been sealed off.  I'm thinking that the kitchen may have been where the bathroom is, and that was the door between the two.  It's definitely an old house with a lot of character, and I love it.  Once I'm back in California with internet and my own computer I will post up the pictures of the house as well as the trip and write more about our adventures, of which we had many while on the road.

The facility is beautiful, very green, and well set up.  Much more beautiful than it looked in the pictures.  It already feels like home here, and I can't wait until I get back from the second trip to really settle in, and start my job.  I should be back sometime on Tuesday, and will start posting about the trip then.  Thank you for all your support, and I can't wait to tell you about my adventures, and how amazing Maryland is.

No comments:

Post a Comment