Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back In Maryland

So, I flew back to Maryland yesterday, and arrived safely at 11:30 pm.  I was finally able to get my computer to connect to the internet, so as soon as I have a few minutes I will upload lots of pictures.  I am excited to be here and to be settling into the house, and getting things set up while Dustin works.  The flight was uneventful except for the fact that I haven't been on a plane in about 5 years, so I'm a bit out of practice, and the take off and landing on the first flight made me lose my sense of direction, and balance.  Connecting flight was fine though.

I couldn't find my cell phone when we got to the car, so I took a few minutes trying to find it which was fortunate for the other couple who were on the bus with us, as they had a dead battery, and needed a jump and we were the only ones around.  Helping others does make you feel so good, and we were glad that we were able to help them before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment