Trip Reminder

Don't forget to sign up today to join us in Grass Valley!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Packing and More Packing

I talked with Tonia, and I was off by a day on when we were leaving.  We are leaving on Monday the 27th, not Tuesday the 28th.  So we need to finish packing and getting ready a day earlier than we were planning.  Not a big deal, it just means that I need to get myself in gear, and do everything I can during the week by myself, while Dustin works and makes money, and when he's available on the weekends, get done what I need help with so that things get done sooner rather than later.

We have a couple of moving boxes that Ryan bought and didn't use, and several duffel bags for the clothes, so hopefully we can do a little more squishing with the clothes and not use up as much space.  The days just keep flying by, and while I'm excited I'm also nervous about how everything is going to play out.  Hopefully we have no mishaps on the road, and everything goes smoothly.

On a completely different note, I went to the reto candy store in town, called Swirlz, with Cindy, and got a few old favorites that you don't see very often.  It was a very neat experience, and I had to go at least once before I leave.  I got some chocolate covered honey comb which is very tasty, and sixlets which I haven't seen in stores in quite a long time.  I also told Dustin that I want to go to the Irish Pub again before we leave, because I love their authentic Irish food, though Dustin is not really all that interested since its nothing he would like.  So I'm wearing him down a little at a time.  I just want to do a few of the things that I haven't done before, or have only done once or twice, and really like before I leave, and I have so few days left now.

No comments:

Post a Comment